At DHSA , we believe that having a GP for your ongoing care is essential.
The benefits of having your own GP include:
– being your independent advocate in the health system
– with their own set of independent referral networks
– a medical generalist who is trained in early diagnosis, prevention and treatment of physical and mental illnesses
– recall and reminder systems
– ability to construct an accurate and complete medical record
– phone advice and follow-up
– GP-specific services such as mental health plans.
At DHSA, we place great importance on doctors and students having their own GP in the community.
We have grown our community-based GP network of very experienced primary care doctors who have received additional training needed to meet the specific needs of doctors and medical students.
We are looking to build this network to over 100 GPs by the end of 2017.
They work from their private practices across the state.
All members of our network have a keen interest in doctors’ health and uphold high standards of professionalism and confidentiality.
Please note that this service is available ONLY to registered doctors and medical students.
If you are NOT a registered member of the medical profession, please do NOT proceed.